Order your online ticket here. If you visit during the day, you will have access to the museum's exhibitions and one large-format film in the Dome. Alternatively, choose a film or performance from our evening program. Please note that the museum will be closed during the evening.
Admission prices (2024)
|Children 4 to 11 years old
|Children 0 to 3 years old
|free (no assigned seating in the Dome, please collect a ticket at the ticket counter)
|2nd Dome performance
|€ 8,00 (only for sale at the ticket counter)
|Dome evening program
|varies per performance
(valid for the majority of night shows as well, this is specified with each performance)
|Groups of 20 or more
|€ 16,00 p.p.
|€4 per child or accompanying adult
(bookable online only, min. 15 persons)
*) Only valid until 17:00. Must present an original, valid card. For all discounts, one film showing per day is included (until 17:00). To watch additional films, the cost for a second film will be charged. The Museon-Omniversum ticket counter accepts only pin payments.
How to order a ticket?
To order your tickets, please follow the steps below:
- 1) First, choose either the day or evening program. During the day, one ticket admits you to the exhibitions in the museum, including 1 big-screen movie in the Dome. Tickets for the evening program are for one show starting at 6:00 pm. The museum is closed at that time.
- 2) Choose the date of your visit.
- 3) Click on “Order tickets”.
- 4) Select ticket type and quantity, and add to your shopping cart.
- 5) Tickets can be ordered with or without an account. Creating one is a good idea for easy booking reference.
- 6) Reserve a ticket for your favorite film in advance, so you can be sure of a seat. This is optional.
- 7) If you choose to reserve a film, you can then click on a seat yourself or click on "automatic seating". In that case our system will choose a seat for you. Then add the ticket to the shopping cart.
- 8) After this, choose your payment method and check out.
- 2) Select the date of your visit. You will only see the dates when there is an evening program.
- 3) Choose a film you want to see.
- 4) Now, select your seat in the Dome. You can click on a seat yourself or click on "automatic seating". In that case our system will choose a seat for you. Then add the ticket to the shopping cart.
- 5) You can order your ticket with or without an account. Creating one is a good idea for easy booking reference.
- 6) In the shopping cart, choose a payment method and complete your ticket purchase.
What are the opening hours?
Museon-Omniversum is open Monday to Sunday from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM. The film theater is also open in the evening.
I only want to visit the museum or a film during the day. Is this possible?
Yes, you can choose to visit the museum only or enjoy a film exclusively during the day. Simply acquire a day ticket at a fixed price, as we operate as a unified organization without differentiation in this regard.
For what ages is Museon-Omniversum suitable?
Museon-Omniversum is especially suitable for primary school children and curious adults. Young children may need more explanation from parents or guardians for the exhibitions, but they usually find it very exciting and interesting.
When visiting the large-screen film theater, as a parent or guardian, you can best judge whether children can handle a large-screen film. The combination of a huge image and loud sound effects can be overwhelming for young children. Children up to 3 years old are admitted free, provided they sit on a lap during the film.
I want to watch several films in 1 day, is that possible?
Yes, that's possible. Daytime prices for "2nd film" will apply. This also applies to visitors with free admission. Free admission means access to the museum plus one film.
How long are the shows and are there breaks in the films?
The large-screen films last about 45 minutes. The exact duration of a film is indicated on the respective film page. The films are not interrupted by a break. Evening films vary in length, refer to the specific performance.
Are the large-screen films in English or Dutch?
The large-screen films are almost always in Dutch. Through the Mobile Connect app for smartphones and your own headset, you can also follow the film in English. Bring your own headset, as these are not available at Museon-Omniversum.
For other questions, please contact us at +31 (0)70 3381 338 or email@example.com
Accessibility and Parking
You can reach us:
- By tram 17 from Den Haag Central Station or Den Haag Holland Spoor Station towards Statenkwartier, get off at the Kunstmuseum stop.
- By bus 24 from Den Haag Central Station towards Kijkduin, get off at the Kunstmuseum stop.
From the Kunstmuseum stop, it's a 2-minute walk to the main entrance of Museon-Omniversum. For more information, visit www.htm.nl
If you're arriving by car, you can park at the Dome's parking lot or on the street nearby. Parking is free until 1:00 PM, after which it costs €2.50 per hour.
Affordable parking is also available at (recommended on rainy days):
- The Hague Marriott Hotel parking lot (next to One Planet Dome) for €7 per day
- World Forum Parking Garage entrance A (within walking distance of Museon-Omniversum) for €7.50 per day
To benefit from these special parking rates, purchase an exit ticket at the Museon-Omniversum cashier. This is subject to availability.
In The Hague, there's an environmental zone for older diesel cars and vans (emission class 3 and lower). Museon-Omniversum is located outside this zone, but your route might not be. More information and a map of the environmental zone can be found here.
Coming by Bike?
You can park your bike at the entrance of the Dome on President Kennedylaan or in front of the museum on Stadhouderslaan.
All visitors with disabilities are entitled to one free accompanying caregiver. Please indicate in advance during your reservation at firstname.lastname@example.org that a caregiver will be accompanying free of charge.
Museon-Omniversum is wheelchair accessible. Use the main entrance on Stadhouderslaan for the museum, as the entrance through the Kunstmuseum garden has stairs and is not suitable for wheelchairs.
Always reserve your wheelchair space in the film hall in advance via email@example.com, and specify whether you'll be using your own wheelchair and/or have a free accompanying caregiver. Note: Seats in the large-screen film theater are suitable for wheelchairs up to a maximum width of 850 mm. The museum also has two wheelchairs available for loan (free of charge).
If you're only visiting for the film, there are two parking spaces for disabled visitors at the Omniversum entrance. These spaces cannot be reserved.
Certified assistance dogs are welcome in Museon-Omniversum. Other animals are not allowed.